This Free Google Maps Plugin for WordPress is the most advanced Google Maps wp plugin ever created. We developed it using valuable feedback from hundreds of customers.
A Google Maps plugin for WordPress to create unlimited locations, maps and display Google Maps. It’s responsive, multi-lignual and multisite supported. Filters by categories , multiple kml/kmz layers, routes, directions, categories, clickable shapes, posts on google maps, marker clustering and export/import supported made it most advanced wp google maps plugin.
Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress Features
- Add any number of fields in location details and display them in the info window. e.g fax, phone, email, website, etc. Import data from CSV. All CSV delimiters supported.
- Assign multiple categories to a location.
- Choose to redirect to a location or display info window message when a marker is clicked.
- Searchable listing in the backend for quick location management.
- Fetch locations from external data sources e.g custom tables or API and automatically assign them to a map using hooks.
- Ability to fetch latitude, longitude, city, country, state and zip code automatically when you type an address in the input field.
- Manage parent-child categories.
- Ability to search within icons list to find suitable icons and assign to a category quickly.
- Filter locations/markers by category on the map. Ability filters to multiple categories at once.
- Filter locations within the radius and customize radius settings in the backend