This plugin enables you to have a Domains Names Checker on your blog using a single shortcode. Free Domains Names Checker for WordPress plugin can run in 2 different search modes (AJAX search and an Instant search).
AJAX Search: This search is a regular search, where the user needs to hit the submit button to do the search.
Instant Search: With this type of search the user doesn’t need to hit any submit button (that doesn’t exist anyways). A search is done as the user is typing in the domain name.
Domains Names Checker for WordPress Features
- Enable your visitors to check for domains availability
- Shortcode support to integrate the service on any page / post
- Supporting .com .co .net .org .mobi .biz extensions and more when using the Dreamhost API provider
- 2 different types of searches (AJAX search and Instant search)
- Supporting 2 domains checking service providers
- You can define your own affiliate registration links
- Supports caching of the results (to speed up future same searches)
- Customize the labels used in the search form
- Customize easily the alert messages from the CSS file