Grid FX plugin is an ultra-customizable plugin that lets you create unlimited grid and Pinterest style galleries in minutes.
Free Grid FX plugin can be used to present your blog posts, custom post types, custom taxonomies/categories, WooCommerce products, custom products, image galleries and attachments, videos, product features, client showcase, portfolios, team members, screenshots, etc. in a nice grid or Pinterest style that is fully responsive.
Nulled Grid FX plugin comes with full documentation, and more than 80+ custom options to fully customize the grid appearance.
Grid FX WordPress Plugin Features
- instantly display your posts beautifully in a grid or masonry style
- show your custom posts (custom post types), image attachments, products, etc.
- optional isotope filtering supports standard or custom taxonomies
- Sort the grid by Likes / Votes
- Set sticky posts
- 4 skins available, and ability to create unlimited skins/colors for the plugin
- Instant integration with WooCommerce using a simple setup using the shortcode generator or this little markup [gridfx integrate=”woocommerce”]
- you can embed the grids using PHP instead of shortcodes by doing so <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gridfx]’); ?> in any PHP file
- Instant AJAX search
- Option to Show / Hide filters
- display videos in your gallery easily from vimeo, youtube, dailymotion, mp4, flv, wmv video URLs
- support media categories is built-in, categories and tags for media
- display attachments for specific one post only as a gallery
- display attachments from specific media category
- display custom buttons, custom meta key values on the grid item to fully customize the plugin
- live shortcode markup generator to help you make grids asap
- include, exclude specific categories (parent or children categories) from any taxonomy
- control posts per page, appearance of lightbox, grid, titles, description, and more than 80 options
- various navigation methods included: loading more button, next and previous arrow navigation, or complete pagination
- use a custom placeholder optionally if your post does not have an image
- clean html templates to fully customize the look of grid template if you want to do so