You want to be notified when one of your contributors submitted a new post for revision or an editor published one? Vice versa you want to notify your contributorswhen their posts got published? This is just the beginning of what you can achieve with Free Post Status Notifier Plugin (PSN)!
Post Status Notifier WordPress Plugin Features
- Define custom notification rules
- Categories filter: Include or exclude categories (even from custom post types) from notifications
- Create custom email texts with support for many placeholders
- Supports user roles (custom roles too) as email recipients
- Import / export of your notification rules
- Custom sender e-mail. Define the notification sender (FROM) per rule or as a default in the options.
- Supports SMTP. You find all necessary SMTP settings to connect your SMTP server in the options section.
- WordPress multisite compatible
- Optional logging: Logs status changes based on your rules
- Dashboard widget showing the latest log entries
- Comprehensive documentation
- Included translations: english, german
- Support in english and german via Zendesk
- Tested on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Built on our ifeelweb.de WordPress Plugin Framework
- PSN is ready to be extended by custom modules
- Implement support for your own notification / messaging service
- Add custom placeholders to perfectly adjust PSN to your plugin or theme