Free Progress Map Plugin is a wordpress plugin for location based listings. The aim is to help users having websites like hotel listings, real estate listings, restaurant listings, job listings, store listings & more… to list their locations on Google map and to easily navigate through the map using a carousel.
In other words, with Progress Map nulled wp plugin, your locations are going to be published on both Google map (as Markers) and on a carousel. The carousel will be connected to the map, which means that the selected item in the carousel will target its location on the map and vice versa.
To add your locations, Plugin Progress Map provides a form area in the “Add new post” page allowing you to – easily – add your location’s coordinates.
Progress Map WordPress Free Plugin comes with the Possibility to work with the default Post Types (Posts & Pages) as well as Custom Post Types. There’s no limit constraints on the number of Custom Post types to use. Just install the plugin, go to the plugin settings page, select the Post Type that you want to use with your map and you are ready to go.
Progress Map WordPress Plugin Features
- Very optimized and powerfull map ready to use for a large amount of markers. (Tested on 14000+ markers).
- KML Layers. Possibility to display the KML layers. KML & KMZ files supported.
- Polylines & Polygons. Possibility to create an unlimited number of Polylines & Polygons.
- 70+ Map Styles ready to use.
- Possibility to add your custom Map Style.
- Initial Map Style. Possibility to choose the initial style of the map. (Map, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid or your Custom Style).
- Custom markers. Add unlimited types of markers by setting a marker image for each category of locations.
- Clustred Markers.
- Possibility to display all (with no limit constraints) the locations having the same LatLng coordinates.
- Autofit. Possibility to extend the map bounds to contain all markers & clusters & overlays.
- Geo targeting. Possibility to determine the geolocation of a website visitor.
- Set the map language.
- Retina display for map markers & clusters.
- Possibility to choose between 7 different and amazing infowindows.
- Possibility to control and to costumize almost all the Google Map UI elements (zoom control, map type control etc …) from backend.