Does your website take a bit of time to load? Does your website look broken while it’s being loaded (even if it’s just for a split second)? Add a unique loading bar to it.
Install and activate WordPress The Loading Bar, then your site will get a loading screen that indicates the loading progress of your site. When your site is fully loaded, it’ll get shown to your visitors. What for? So that your users will be able to first see your site in all its glory. Not broken, no missing images.
Fully customize The WordPress Loading Bar Plugin to your liking. Choose your percentage label fonts,loading bar styles, fine tune locations, pick colors, and select cool page transitions that animate when your page finishes loading.
The Loading Bar WordPress Plugin Features
- Choose from 5 loading bar styles,
- Select from 22 cool page transitions,
- Fully customize their locations, sizes and colors,
- Includes 17 awesome animated gifs created by Pixel Buddha,
- Choose specific pages where to show your loading screen,
- Load once, when your visitors have previously loaded your page, the loading screen won’t be shown again,
- Fade, rotate, push, move page transitions,
- Fine tune the location of your loading bar,
- Fine tune the location of your percentage label,
- Unlimited colors,
- Lightweight, doesn’t load anything if your page isn’t assigned the loading bar,
- Works with any theme,
- Very easy to use, instructions are provided for each setting,
- Properly coded in WordPress standards