Free WooCommerce Deposits plugin is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
Free WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin Features
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- New in version 1.5: Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.