Ever wondered how to get more friendly with your store visitors and soon turn them into a customer? Simply tell them you are servicing their location! It’s that simple.
With this piece of magic code, show a friendly box on product, cart or any other page of your site where the visitors can enter their Zip/Pin Code and see if you are delivering in their location. You can also give them an estimated date of delivery which is completely in your control. Amazingly, you can also show them an optional note associated with a Zip/Pin code. Your potential customers would love this! And do you know what’s great?
Free WooCommerce Do you Deliver plugin takes only 2-3 minutes to setup. It is very light, simple to configure and keeps your store bug-free with a clean code.
WooCommerce Do you Deliver? Features
- Bulk Upload Zip/Pin Codes
- Show No. of days to deliver and an optional note
- Use Wildcard characters for Zip/Pin codes
- Realtime checking of supported Shipping Zip/Pin code on checkout page
- Disables Submit Order button on Checkout page if Shipping Zip/Pin code not supported
- Add/Edit Zip/Pin code on plugin settings page
- Show widget on Product Page, Cart Page or using a shortcode [doyoudeliver] anywhere on your website