Let your customer browse and pay in their local currency with prices converted on the fly using live or a custom exchange rate. You can also manually set the price of products in each currency.
Woocommerce Multi Currency Store Features
- Add as many currencies to your store are you like. Customer will automatically be shown prices in their local currency if set.
- Set how each invidual currency will be formatted and displayed in your store.
- Manually set the exchange rate for easch currency, or set a schedule to get live exchange rates from an external API as often as you would like.
- Manually set the price of each product for the different currencies in your store, giving you full control over which price is shown in each currency.
- Allow customers to checkout ans pay in their local currency.
- Orders will be saved in the currency that they were purchased in giving you all the information you need about the purchase.