This essential extension is designed to help you manage your order statuses better, to suit your custom needs.
WooCommerce Order Status & Actions Manager Features
- Custom Order Statuses: Having custom statuses that can be shown in different styles, colours, icons and variations allows you to manage your orders more effectively. Giving you the flexibility to manage the workflow from the second the order is through to when the order has been completed.
- Highly Customisable: WooCommerce Order Status & Actions Manager plugin allows you to configure the status to match your needs exactly the way you want it. You can choose an email to be sent to admin, customer, custom email address or multiple. You can choose orders with the custom status to appear under the ‘Reports’ section. You can choose whether to allow customer to download the plugins. And there is many more.
- Payment Complete Status: You can choose and set what status to be applied when an order is succesfully completed online with payment. Default is usually ‘Processing’ but some users may want to change that to a different status.
- General Options: These options affect how the custom status is displayed on both the front end and the back end. Other general settings include the display of orders with this custom status in the Reports section as well as the display of an order count as a Dashboard widget.
- Email Notification: Choose to send an email when the status has been set as well as who is or are the recipient. Configure the from name, email address, subject and heading. Choose whether to include the order information. Our plugin uses the WooCommerce email template by default.
- Action Settings: Decide which default actions you’d like to display when this status is set. You can also set a custom font icon for the action button, this will display depending on the statuses you’ve set in ‘Action Visiblity’. You can also hide the action from the Bulk Actions menu from here as well. In addition to all of this, you can set an automatic trigger after an interval of time to trigger another status.