The Free WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin for WordPress allows your visitors/customers to add products to a wishlist and submit an easy “request for a quote” from the Site Owner. This gives an opportunity for the Site Owner to give special rates based on the quantity/amount of the order. At the same time, allows the customer to bargain for better prices. It leads to better understanding and sales.
Nulled WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin is ideal for rental stores, providing custom services, or anything that would benefit from the customer being able to receive a custom quote. Customers add the products they are interested in to their wishlist and when ready click a button and their list is sent to you along with their name, email, and an optional short message. And interesting now new feature is added to create the order in Woocommerce and it is purely optional feature.
WooCommerce Request a Quote Features
- Automatic Order Creation
- Widget with dynamic refresh
- Easy to show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons at category/individual product level.
- Integrates Easily with Gravity Forms,Contact Form 7 and Formidable PRO.
- Easy to replace the Add to Cart button with Add to Quote
- Easy to add button to shop or product list page and product details page.
- Easy to customize the look and feel of the button.
- Easy to hide Price on the Shop and Product Pages.
- Easy to configure send email to multiple administartors(order info to admin only) and customer.
- High Flexibility in customizing email template.
- Easy to hide/show Price column.
- High flexibility in add/remove fields in the request form.
- Easy to display total count of the products in the added list.
- Easy to display text or redirect to thank you page to look at conversions.
- Customize URL for the Quote List Page.