We have taken into account bug reports and have fixed them on this new release. Thank you all for helping us make this plugin better in every release!
The Free WooCommerce Warehouses plugin has the ability to manage stock that are stored in different locations, like warehouses. By creating multiple warehouses you can manage the inventory of your product automatically, also by establishing stock usage priorities.
This plugin works alongside your existing WooCommerce store by adding a new option in the product configuration screen, inside the existing Inventory option, extending its features.
WooCommerce Warehouses Plugin Features
- Multiple warehouses.
- Stock management.
- Stock movement log.
- Warehouse to warehouse stock transfer.
- Stock usage priorities by warehouse (global, per item and user country priorities).
- Allow warehouses to serve as pickup locations for buyers.
- Backend orders with warehouse stock usage.
- Handles both products and product variations.