A responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id, channel id or a single video id as playlist source. The player is fully responsive and will resize intelligently, it also runs smoothly on mobile devices. The player has a custom designed interface, instead of YouTube’s default interface. You can customise its appearance, and lots of other options and settings in the intuitive admin panel. The playlists can then be added to your pages or posts using a shortcode generator in the editor.
WordPress Responsive Youtube Playlist Video Player Features
- Enter a Youtube Playlist, Channel Playlist, or a single Video.
- Newest YouTube API V3
- Native Fullscreen Support for Major Browsers
- Fully Responsive & Intelligent Resizing
- Works great on Mobile Devices
- Display playlist on the right, or on the bottom
- Custom Player Controls
- Automatically show/hide playlist
- Continuous Play & Autoplay
- Integrated pagination via AJAX, so playlists can have unlimited video’s
- Social Sharing Buttons (Facebook, Twitter Google+)
- Beautiful Admin Panel to change player settings
- Shortcode Generator: Just copy paste the link from YouTube and press a button
- Widget included to easily add the player as a widget.
- Custom CSS field in the admin panel
- Many Options More, like: continuous playing, autoplay, max results, first video, annotations, fullscreen, fixed width, volume, etc