Free wpDataTables WordPress Plugin is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager in a form of a WordPress Plugin.
wpDataTables WordPress Plugin Features
- Generate Word or Excel documents in your WP in 1 click *
- Create and manage tables from existing sources – Use a table that you already have – Google Spreadsheet, Excel file. CSV. any MySQL query. XML. JSON. Serialized PHP array, and link it to a responsive interactive table and a chart in your WP in a couple of clicks.
- Create tables manually with Table Constructor – if you do not have a table yet. you can create it and fill it in manually from WordPress back-end. You can change both the structure and the data later at any time.
- Don’t know SQL? Use query generator! – Table Constructor wizard allows you to generate MySQL queries automatically by simply picking the fields in a user friendly GUI. These queries can be then used to create interactive tables and charts.
- Create beautiful charts with a step-by-step wizard – wpDataTables wordpress plugin renders charts with two engines: Google Charts and Highcharts. The charts are interactive, use separate shortcode, and you can use as many on a single page as you need. And when you filter the table, chart re-rendersl
- Front-end or back-end table data editing – free wpDataTables allows editing (from front-end or back-end) for MySQL-based or manually generated tables. You choose input elements yourself. nulled wpDataTables works as a form generator!
- Large datasets work quickly (10.000+ rows) – if you have a really large dataset which might overload the page, just import it to MySQL and wpDataTables server-side processing feature will allow really quick interaction with this datasetl
- Responsive tables with few clicks – Tables are not responsive by nature. But wpDataTables are! You can make your tables display differently on tablets, mobiles and desktops: enable responsiveness in the back-end and choose which columns will be visible on which devices.
- Import Excel or CSV to editable tables – Have and Excel or CSV file that is large or requires regular updating? No worries! Just import it to MySQL DB using wpDataTables Table Constructor, and edit it at any later point!
- Fully customizable design – You can change colors and fonts of basically everything in wpDataTables plugin using just the settings: cells, rows, columns, buttons… No need to go into CSS flies!
- Allow users to edit only their own rows – Have a DB of orders, or user comments, or similar; and you want to allow your users to edit their entries, but do not see other user entries? wpDataTables can create a table where users can see and edit only their own rows.
- Visual Composer compatible – Visual Composer became a “standard* in WP theming and site design, so wpDataTables has integration with it now!