You miss only one step to sell your products online. You configured everything, but when you test the first purchase you notice some essential and unnecessary data are missing on your checkout page. Unfortunately, WooCommerce doesn’t allow you to change or add checkout fields, therefore if you need, for example, to insert VAT or tax code, you have no possibility to do it.
With Free YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager, you could add or remove fields, both text and check box, data picker, select and radio button in an easy way. Furthermore, you could set a different style for data insertion fields, manage error messages and change their disposition.
Nulled YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager lets you add, edit or remove checkout fields.
YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager Features
- Chose which fields you wish to display during the checkout process
- Add custom fields to the checkout process
- Customize the look of the checkout page
- Guide your customer through it in a dynamic way
- Choose the position of each field in the checkout process
- Choose the best layout for your checkout