Leaving a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later taking your time: we all did it at least once, isn’t it true? Dynamics do not change: customers see a product in your e-commerce, they want it, but for various reasons they cannot purchase in that precise moment (generally because they do not have enough money available). And so, what happens?
The plugin Free YITH WooCommerce Deposit and Down Payments can turn out to be an ace up your sleeve for you shop, especially if you sell middle- or high-cost products: certainly, the higher the price of your products the easier you can lose customers because they cannot pay immediately the total amount.
Nulled YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments allows you to enable deposits functionality on your WooCommerce installation.
YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Features
- Set a fixed amount for the deposit
- Choose until when the deposit is valid
- Allow email notifications for both users and admin
- Force users to pay the balance in situ
- Use custom labels for plugin buttons
- Add notes to products in the shop
- Set rules to calculate automatically the deposit amount